...travel for the fun of adventure
...fall in love in some of the most romantic places on earth
...eat, drink and shop at an old world Christmas Market
...visit Europe's iconic treasures
...Discover your italian villa with a pool
...be serenaded in Venice
...cruise the great rivers of Europe
...live the good life on the Amalfi coast
...go castle hunting in Germany
...get in touch with Belgium chocolates and Dutch flowers
...be inspired by Rome's beauty
..hang out at your French country estate
...explore Irish villages or the wild countrside
...go native at an Italian festival
...taste Europe's treasures one glass at a time
...make family memories
...visit the land of Harry Potter, James Bond, The Beatles and more
Let our Bucket List Concierge™ Team plan your dream vacation now!
May 27 , 2016
By: Nancy Cassano
We did dread coming home from Italy through Paris, having missed a flight connection in Paris once before due to long security delays, but our recent experience in transferring from the CDG Domestic Terminal 2E to the M Gates at International Terminal 2F went extremely well. The internal bus system kept us from having to make a long walk and we stayed within the security perimeter making it unnecessary to clear security review once again. On arrival at the International Terminal we were greeted by a friendly host and whisked into the Duty Free shops were we found ourselves happily sampling free champagne, foie gras and cheese.
“Nancy, Thank you guys for an amazing honeymoon! We made so many memories. It has been a whirlwind since we got back, but once we get a chance to actually go through the thousands of pictures we took, I will definitely send you some! I cannot express how incredible the trip was! Thanks, Brian”
Italian Honeymoon to Venice, Florence and Rome
▪ Have you been asked by your group or family to organize an international trip and you need a master planner to put all the details together?
▪ Want to enjoy a glass of wine with friends on the deck of your Tuscan villa overlooking acres of vineyards and olive grove?
▪ Is it time to visit the Normandy beaches or European WWII battlegrounds where your relatives fought for freedom or revisit your old European bases or Navy Mediterranean ports of call?
▪ Do you dream of getting married at a romantic European or Caribbean destination but don’t have the faintest idea how to make it happen?
▪ Is your mailbox stuffed with riverboat brochures but you are unsure which cruiseline is the best fit for you and which itinerary would be the most enjoyable?
▪ Are you a single traveller who is looking for the best deals and exciting experiences aboard?
▪ Are you thinking that 2016 or 2017 would be a good year for your family to discover their heritage with a fun-filled visit to the Old Country?
▪ Are you looking for a group to join so you can experience Europe or Australia and New Zealand?
Look no further. We are your dedicated knowledgeable travel specialists who love to help our fun-loving and inquisitive travel guests connect with their world. From all-encompassing tropical resorts and legendary hotels and relaxing country villas to world-class spas and cruises, we’ll take you wherever you please and tailor a truly extraordinary travel experience at an unmatched value.
We manage all the details before and during the vacation or honeymoon.
Our travel guests come to us for:
Our travel guests range from first-time to seasoned travelers - singles, couples, families and groups of friends - who wish to indulge in fabulous journeys to experience the world’s art, history and culture, culinary secrets, romantic hideaways, religious heritage or old-world charms. They know that we will provide them with exceptional customer service and a personal touch, design an ideal itinerary of destination adventures while being respectful of their budget, find them exclusive amenities, upgrades, generous shipboard credits, extra nights and airfare specials and above all give them peace of mind.
Or use the contact button below to email us at email@example.com if you don’t have time to call - just let us know when and where you’d like to travel and how to contact you. We’ll work on the details and get right back to you.
Through our Go Bucket List Travel Caring and Sharing Program™ we donate 10% of our commissions to the charities of our customers’ choice. Our goal is to return $10,000 annually to local charities, religious and service organizations.
We are a Virginia company and cannot accept bookings from residents of California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada, Rhode Island or Washington State.Learn More About Us »
We have been honored to provide Caring and Sharing Program™ donations to many worthy local and national organizations including, most recently:
Virginia Special Olympics Read More »
Salvation Army Western Pennsylvania Division Read More »
Navy Supply Corps Foundation Read More »
Crisis Pregnancy Center of Tidewater Read More »
Providence Forge Volunteer Fire & Rescue Read More »
Photo by N Cassano
“On Top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge”
“Tulips are Coming to the Skagit Valley”
View Photo Gallery »