Let our Bucket List Concierge™ Team plan your dream vacation now!
“No other cruise line spends as much time in port—allowing Azamara guests a richer stay in the destinations we visit”
Everything was perfect Nancy, thank you so much for all your help! We will definitely be with Windstar for life!, Allison
Cruising is a most relaxing way to see the world. Unpack once and the wonders come to you.
We keep a close eye on the best offers. Many of the popular itineraries sell out quickly with the better cabins going first. So, please do not delay. We are already booking 2018 voyages.
Please give your Bucket List Concierge™ Team a call today at 804-557-3006 or toll-free at 855-GOBUCKET [855-462-8253]
Let us answer your cruise questions and find you the trip of a life time..
Looking for the best current offers on 2017 cruises? We track all the cruise lines current deals and can find you the best deal for your favorite cruise lines
Celebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean have always received top ratings for their European cruises.
Each week we publish special prices for Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Princess and other cruises that are departing within 75 days and have been priced to sell.
If you have the ability to travel within two to three months, these deals are an exceptional way to see the world.
Don’t forget to take advantage of early booking deals on European cruises and transatlantic voyages
Antarctica calling? Or perhaps its time to see Australia and New Zealand.
Consider a March European river cruise through the Lowlands to see the spring tulips and windmills
April and May are repositioning seasons for ships headed from Caribbean duty to summer European waters. Values can be found here if you are willing to take a longer cruise
Set sail down the Rhine from Amsterdam to Basel
May is ideal for cruising the Mediterranean
Discover Venice and the Dalmation Coast. Your cruise ship will be your floating hotel in Venice
Summer is the height of the busy European cruising season. There will be great last minute deals if you are flexible
See the British Isles on a cruise out of southern England
August is the best month for Baltic cruising to Scandinavia and Russia
Cruise the Maine coast on a schooner
Visit Normandy on a Seine river cruise from Paris
Practice relaxation on your Windstar cruise of the smaller Greek Islands
Don’t forget your day cruises to Capri
Sail up the Mosel River and explore the vineyards
European river cruises transport you to the heart of Europe. Imagine a cruise from Paris to Prague or through the German vineyards from Nuremberg to Trier
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of early booking offers for next year’s cruises
This is an exceptional time to cruise the Mediterranean
New England and Canadian cruises can be a part of a transatlantic repositioning cruise
Visit the Holy Lands with a overnight stay in Ashdod, the port for Jerusalem
Consider traveling from Europe back to the United States on a repositioning cruise
The European Christmas Markets are open and river cruises will take you to the best central European locations
Book Early. We are seeing cruises booked out from 6 to 9 months ahead. The best itineraries and staterooms – especially family-sized and disability friendly staterooms - book early. Ocean and river cruise lines have opened their 2018 and for some even their 2019 books for reservations.
Last Minute Cruise Deals. We are still receiving last minute deals - within 90 to 75 days of departure - on Crystal, Oceania, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruises. These discounted prices generally come with no extra amenities and rooms are run of the house. Within 75 days of departure the popular first seating dining option has most likely been booked out so be ready for either late seating or flexible dining.
Oceania Free Air. Oceania continues to impress us with its free air program, including a modest $99 upgrade to premium economy and even an opportunity to upgrade to business class.
Theme Cruises. Popular “Theme” cruises are elevating the prices on some itineraries. You’ll pay more to be on the same ship with your favorite – or someone else’s’ - sports, political or music celebrity.
Single Staterooms. NCL also is rolling out single “studio” cabins on its ships. These cabins do book out early.
Megaships. The new, larger cruise ships are becoming destinations unto themselves. The massive RCCL Harmony of the Seas is getting great reviews….we seldom see this ship on sale. RCCL even bought the stage rights to the musical Grease which is performed onboard.
Waterpark Shoot-Outs. A battle is raging for the teenage and young adult market. MSC, NCL, RCCL, Disney and Carnival Cruise ships are boasting multilevel waterslides that twist and turn high above the ship and even over the side of the ship! The new Anthem of the Seas even boasts bumper cars, a sky-diving simulator, surfing board, and more bells and whistles.
Ocean Medallion. Electronic keyless stateroom entry, remote food ordering, kid tracking, daily planner and more are coming when Princess debuts “Ocean Medallion” service in November on the Regal Princess.
The best “free beverage package” is one that includes free gratuities for your drinks. Some cruise lines will charge you a hefty 18% gratuity on your “free” drink. Some may charge you a flat drink gratuity rate prior to the cruise.
• On February 8 Norwegian Cruise Line will introduce an automated bidding system for upgrades on NCL’s newest ships and later in the year for the entire fleet. Cruisers will be able to upgrade one or two categories by bidding a “nominal” amount.
• Windstar will be introducing Alaska and Asian itineraries to its 2018 schedule. The 300 passenger Windstar yachts are known to go places where the larger vessels cannot.
• Did you know that Seabourn’s crew members spend time studying guest’s photos and names in order to greet them personally? Want to stand out on your cruise? Wear distinctive eyewear, especially glasses with colored frames.
• Crystal has introduced its new Crystal AirCruises, journeys of 15 to 29 days aboard Crystal’s new custom Boeing 777. Travelers will visit ten destinations on a single journey, stay at the finest hotels and embark on “personalized destination experiences.”
• Beginning in May Carnival ships will begin calling on Princess Cay in the Bahamas. After debuting in Europe, the new Carnival Horizon will summer cruise in 2018 out of New York.
• The new NCL Bliss will sail 7-night Caribbean cruises from Miami in winter 2018-2019. The ship’s inaugural 2018 season will be sailing from Vancouver to Alaska. NCL’s newest private island, Harvest Caye, Belize, is now open. One of NCL’s newest ships, the NCL Getaway, will cruise to Scandinavia and Russia from Copenhagen beginning in May 2017.
• Seabourn deputed its new 600 passenger ship Encore last month in Singapore.
• The 210 passenger Pearl Seas Cruises Pearl Mist has begun cruises to circumnavigate Cuba with seven stops around the island with complimentary people-to-people guided excursions.
• Beginning on 4/19/17 Royal Caribbean will offer three itineraries that include Havana. NCL already features five.