Let our Bucket List Concierge™ Team plan your dream vacation now!
Today is the day! Call us at 804-557-3006 for the best offers for 2021 summer travel. The world is on sale this weekend. River cruises, tours, resorts, ocean cruises, your pick. See our website for exciting opportunities to overcome your cabin fever. Its time to plan now for the summer. https://www.gobucketlisttravel.com/special-deals
What better way to fight pandemic cabin fever than to plan your late 2021 or 2022 getaway? We are swamped by Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers. For us, Friday will be “Bucketeer Friday” as we thrill our Bucketeers with amazing travel specials. Check out our Bucketeer Friday webpage for 26 wonderful offers we selected for you out of so many we have received. Don’t wait for Friday. Call us at 804-557-3006. #iamabucketeer
Outside of Matamata, New Zealand on the North Island is The Shire, home of the Hobbiton movie set made for the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit trilogies. Over 42 hobbit holes are in the shire, part of a 1250 acre sheep farm owned by the Alexander family. Bag End, the largest hole and home to the Baggins family, has a commanding view of the Shire.
Top Caribbean Family Hotels and Resorts for Mom - With Mother’s Day around the corner we are getting calls for special Mother’s Day gifts of family vacations in the Caribbean. Families are looking for children’s water and play areas, beautiful and relaxing locations, professional staffs, activities for teens – especially water sports, great food for any finicky appetite and fantastic facilities – including a spa for Mom. - Where would you like to go? Need a few ideas?
Here are this year’s Travelers Choice Award winners in the Caribbean Family Resort Category….but please share your best picks with us as well!
1. Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, Jamaica
2. Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, Turks & Caicos
3. The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, Dominican Republic
4. The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
5. Beaches Ocho Rios Resort & Golf Club, Jamaica
6. Playa Linda Beach Resort, Aruba
7. Memories Splash Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
8. Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort, Jamaica
9. Iberostar Rosa Hall Suites, Jamaica
10. Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa, St Lucia
11. Round Hill Hotel & Villas, Jamaica
12. Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, Jamaica
13. Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
14. Caribbean Club, Grand Cayman
15. Las Casitas Village, Puerto Rico
16. Turtle Bay by Elegant Hotels, Barbados
17. The Tuscany, Turks & Caicos
18. Club Med La Caravelle, Guadeloupe
19. The Venetian on Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
20. Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Water Park, Jamaica
21. The Reef Atlantis, Bahamas
22. Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club, Aruba
23. Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Bahamas
24. Villa del Mar, Turks & Caicos
25. Comfort Suites, Bahamas
Next to wheels on luggage, the “skip-the-line” tour maybe the most important breakthrough in Italian vacation travel. Our broad offering of wonderful day and half-day tours for Rome and Florence and elsewhere across Italy gain you special access to the most popular cultural, religious and historical sites and reserve seating for the weekly Papal Audience. Professional English-speaking guides will offer an expert’s perspective of Rome’s archaeological sites such as the Colosseum and the Forum, important religious sites including St. Peter’s Basilica and Sistine Chapel and the most important art collections in Italy such as the Vatican Museum, the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. Why waste your vacation waiting in long lines? Go Bucket List Travel will be delighted to design your sightseeing schedule to maximize your pleasure and satisfaction.
If you are traveling with friends, sharing the rental fees for a villa or urban apartment in Europe will save you money over traditional hotels. Go Bucket List Travel has access to many wonderful properties. Most rent by the week and sleep four to six but some are large enough to sleep up to 10. We can also arrange for a variety of extras including a cook, daily tours, cooking lessons and other cultural immersion activities.
We recently enjoyed a private guided tour of St John and the surrounding area of New Brunswick, Canada. Our local driver brought the tour to life with his recollections of life growing up in St John. If you have only a few hours to spend and want to cover the highlights or want to see something special ask us to arrange for a private day tour. Leave the details to your “Bucket List Concierge.”